Our big system, for those with a lot of water needs, or if the rate for bacteria-fine filtration (99.9999%), even at low water pressure, plays a major role: water-jack fresh assembly BJ (BigJack).
Typical applications are installations in smaller private residential units, holiday homes, tiny houses, vehicles, boats, etc. The filters can treat the water "on the fly", this means directly when the water is needed, without the need for an intermediate tank. When using a tank, the filters can be used before or after the tank.
- Available in different, extremely robust versions.
- Flow at only 2.8bar 12L/min (with 4 filter elements, 0.2μ pore size).
- Maximum pressure 10bar (depending on the filter element).
- Scalable with up to 4 filter elements at the same time.
- When fully loaded, the total capacity, depending on the selected filter element, is approximately 400,000L.
- Depending on the intended use, it can be equipped with various types of filter elements.
- Long-term load tests on high-frequency vibrator.
- Variable suspension option, 4 suspension angles included (pre-assembled).
- Strap key for tight closing included.
The dimensions in the stand frame are WxHxD: 290x460x230mm (basic price 980€).
The dimensions in the hanging frame are WxHxD: 290x385x230mm (basic price 950€).
Frame type: Standing frame or hanging frame. If the filter is to be mounted firmly and not removed incl. Frame (typically for domestic installations), the hanging frame is sufficient. If the BigJack gets used mobile or should it be removed for maintenance purposes including bracket and can be parked, the stand is recommended. Of course, this can also be attached to a wall. The frame is also helpful because of the fully encircling massive border when the filter is surrounded by falling parts, such as bicycles in a rear garage, to be protected.
Flow direction: From left to right or from right to left. This is the direction from the front view, with which the water enters or exits the filter. Due to the almost square dimension of the filter, it can of course be easily rotated by 180 °, thus changing the direction. However, then the label on the back and should you have chosen the variant with shut-off valves, the gags would be visible to operate, that's all. If we already have the correct information at the beginning, we will make your installation right the first time.
Connection: Straight, angled, optional with stopcock or with quick disconnect coupling. This refers to the ports on the left and right of the filter. For reasons of space i.d.R. the angled connection are used. Nevertheless, it is sometimes necessary for reasons of hose or pipe installation that the connection must be made straight. The optional quick-disconnect couplings are of the highest quality industrial quality, so they are still viable after prolonged use. They are shut-off on both sides, so that at any point when opening the couplings Wassser can escape from higher-lying hoses. Its large dimension (NW15) is needed for maximum flow (couoplings in this quality are sadly very expensive). When choosing "just 3/4" connect your installation directly to the filter housing.
Fitting: Grommet or internal thread in different dimensions. This will determine how you ultimately connect your system to your installation. We mount to the system either hose nozzles or fittings with imperial internal thread. When connecting with grommets, always choose the one that matches your desired inner tube diameter.
Due to the diverse selection options you have the least effort in adapting to your existing or planned system.
A few measured flow examples with different pumps, further results with further filter elements follow:
Diaphragm pump 2.8bar, suction height 3m: 9L / min: Link to the pump
Diaphragm pump 4.1bar, suction height 3m: 13L / min: Link to the pump
Diaphragm pump 4.8bar, suction height 3m: 11.5L / min: Link to the pump
Ejector pump 230V, suction height 8m: 10.5L / min: Link to the pump
Gear pump 7bar, suction height 3m: 15L / min: Link to the pump
The tests were carried out with 12V pumps (24V pumps of the same type provide the same result and are also available), power supply 13.0V, as well as a 230V ejector pump, water temperature 20 ° C, 4 filter elements in the microporous version with 0.2μ, Total capacity about 200.000L.
IMPORTANT: The filter is delivered without filter elements, these can be ordered under the following links in the desired type and number. The filter does not have to be operated with the maximum extension of 4 parallel elements. If one or more elements are temporarily not needed, the internal threads are closed with a stopper (including mounted seal). One of these plugs is included in the delivery, if you order the filter with fewer elements, we will add the plugs (max 3 pieces) of your delivery.
- Filter element ceramic, capacity 50.000L with plastic components, pore size 0.2μ (total capacity when fully populated of the BigJack 200.000L): Link to element
- Filter element ceramic, capacity 50.000L with metal components, pore size 0.2μ (total capacity when fully populated of the BigJack 200.000L): Link to element
- Filter element ceramic, capacity 100.000L with metal components, pore size 0.2μ (total capacity when fully populated with the BigJack 400.000L): Link to element
Please note: This element has a very thick-walled ceramic and thus offers significantly less flow capacity.
- Filter element HighFlow ceramic, capacity 100.000L with metal components, pore size 1μ (total capacity when fully populated with the BigJack 400.000L): Link to element
Please note: These elements have a larger pore size and thus do not provide any microbiological safety. The most commonly found in the water are fecal bacteria such as E.coli or Salmonella, which are over 1μ in size.
- Filter element activated carbon, capacity 16.000L with plastic components, (total capacity when fully populated of the BigJack 64.000L): Link to element
Note: The final price will not be displayed until all options are selected
All in all, the selectable options result in a total of 144 variants, for which we can not each provide a separate image. If you have any choosing questions or general questions about using the filter, do not hesitate to contact us.