This filter system is often used when it is not necessary to use high flow rates, as with our parallel filter systems water-jack fresh assembly 2h, 3h or 4h and if there is not a lot of space in the depth. The name suffix SC stands for Series Connection.
Microfiltration combined with adsorption is used as a process.
This method ensures the production of neutral tasty drinking water which is free from dangerous, pathogenic bacteria or protozoa.
Of course, also sediments and particulate materials are removed from the water.
To ensure adequate flow, we recommend the use of a pressurized water pump with a capacity of> 4 bar with a pressure regulator which may be connected downstream. Of course, if the demands on the flow rate are not so high, a 2.7 bar pump is sufficient.
The activated carbon filter in the second housing can be used as an option.
Otherwise, the housing can also be left empty and the activated carbon filter is screwed only when chemical substances are present in the water, the water e.g. sulfur, chlorine, or must smell badly.
We recommend the use of the activated carbon filter whenever surface water, e.g. from rivers and lakes.
When using activated carbon, the throughput drops, which is enormously important because activated carbon adsorbs pollutants and requires time.
The slower the water runs through the activated carbon filter, the more pollutants can be adsorbed. We have found a good compromise.
If the activated carbon filter is not needed, it can be unscrewed and dried. This increases its operating time.
The flow rate for the pumps recommended by us:
Flow rate with 2.7 bar pump with bacterial filter: approx. 240 liter per hour, with bacterial and activated carbonfilter: approx. 120 liter per hour (at 20°C water tempereture).
Flow rate with 4.8 bar pump with bacterial filter: approx. 330 liter per hour, with bacterial and activated carbonfilter: approx. 180 liter per hour (at 20°C water temperature).
The input and output of the filter is available in two different versions:
The standard is for a 1/2 "or 3/4" hose connection.
In particularly tight spaces, we also offer it with 90 ° angled inlet and outlet with grommets.
The grommets can also be unscrewed and the 1/2 "female thread thus freed can be used.
Standard dimensions 2hSC: width 264mm, depth 96mm, height 330mm.
Weight (without filter elements): 1.8kg.
If you need special dimensions, write to us. The systems are manufactured by us and we can respond to special requests.
Information for Filter housing:
- Extremely robust material is used, among other things, because of its strength, hardness and stiffness in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and the automotive industry, e.g. for gears, isolators, pivot joint housings, window lifters etc. ("like metal").
- Stainless steel thread for screwing in the filter elements.
- High adhesion at the connection of upper part / lower part by fine thread.
- Seal in the upper part of the housing can not be lost (it is very tight).
- Long-term tests on a high-frequency vibrating system.
- Food-Safe (certified). This material is used, among other things, in the brew group of coffee machines.
- Temperature range of the material: -40 ° C - 120 ° C (may be sterilized, for example, in boiling water or by steam).
- Excellent resistance to organic solvents.
If you are irresolute which system is the best for you, we would be happy if you talk to us: Contact
*** Note: The final price is not displayed until all options are selected ***