UV disinfection device Cintropur 2100 for 230V with 25W radiator power. Produced in the EU!
UV radiation at 253.7 nm is part of the solar radiation, and is reproduced artificially. UVc radiation thus produced is of much greater intensity than sunlight – therefore suitable for water sterilization. This particular disinfection method is known as one demolishing legionella, microbes, bacteria, viruses and protozoa, while having no negative impacts on the environment. This is the ideal method to remove micro-organisms from water, and thus make it potable in terms of bacteriology.Water treated in this way cannot be regarded as of drinking quality unless its chemical properties are compliant to relevant standards.
APPLICATIONS – ORIGINS OF WATER
- Rainwater: UV-sterilization of rainwater will allow for a wider range of application and safe use.
- Drilling water, boreholes: UV-sterilization of well water will prevent any pathogenic contamination.
- Tap water: UV-sterilization of tap water will ensure premium quality water satisfying even the highest demands.
- Spring water, surface water: UV-sterilization of such waters will provide constant water quality in terms of bacteriology.
- Water stored in tanks (in caravans, boats, etc.) : UV-sterilization will preserve the healthiness of water kept in tanks.
AREAS OF USE
- Residential baths and showers
- Food preparation jobs
- American refrigerators
- Chilled water fountains
- Rinsing food
- Provision of livestock, e.g. chickens, rabbits, ducks, etc., with drinking water containing no pathogenic micro-organisms
- Easy installation and use
- 100% physical disinfection by means of UV sterilization
- Natural treatment of water without adding chemicals – thus eliminating the risk of overdosing
- No unpleasant tastes or odours in the water
- Proven effectiveness against micro-organisms imposing hazard on human health
- No toxic by-products will develop
- Reduced need for maintenance
CINTROPUR® COUNTS OFF ITS UV ADVANTAGES:
- More compact than any other UV-device
- A built-in flow reducer guarantees optimal treatment
- A practical maintenance chart for an easier maintenance process
- Each component of premium quality
- Professional construction
- Efficient treatment confirmed by bio-dosimetry tests
- Capacity range: 1 to 10 m³/h
- Equipment : basic or full option available
- Possibility of combining UV + mechanical filter and activated carbon
PREFILTRATION PRIOR TO ANY UV-STERILIZATION PROCESS:
In order to achieve the optimum UV-sterilization process, the water should be free of any suspended particles.
POSITIONING THE UV:
In all composite water treatment systems, the UV-sterilizer is always placed as the last station.
EASY TO USE:
When handling the device to replace the lamp, rotating the UV by only 5° will be enough to remove the UV lamp and replace it with a new one.
Filter type: UV 2100
Connections: 3/4 "+ 1"
Recommended flow rate at 25 mJ / cm²: 1.7 m³ / h (28.3 L / min)
Recommended flow rate at 40 mJ / cm²: 1.1 m³ / h (18.3 L / min)
Operating pressure: 10 bar
Max. Pressure: 16 bar
Max. Operating temperature: 50 ° C
Dimensions: (T x W x H): 150 x 270 x 492 mm
Filter head: polypropylene (PP) + 20% glass fiber (GF)
Black filter bell: PET-inked
Filter key: ABS
O'Ring Bell: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber (NBR)
Drain plug under the UV: PVDF
UV-C lamp: 25W with a safety micro-switch
UV irradiation cartridge: stainless steel 316L
Standard equipment: 1 UV-C lamp 25W, 1 key, 1 stainless steel wall mount + 2 ports ¾ "+ 2 ports 1 ''